Friday, March 5, 2010

Be Yourself

You know...so often I see people struggling for attention...affection...love. It is really sad to see that they cannot be themselves because they are afraid of what others may think. How sad is that? Be proud of who you are now. Be proud of what you will one day be. Recognize that you aren't perfect...and realize that NO ONE is. Not on earth anyway. Love yourself. Accept yourself. If there are negative things about yourself that you don't like...pray for change. Pray for guidance in those areas of your life. You are the only YOU that will ever exist! Be the best YOU out there! I try to do the right thing in all aspects of my life...of course I fall short of that. However...does that get me down? Am I embarrassed...well...maybe a little sometimes. hee hee! But, I know WHO I am...and I know WHAT my eternal life will be.
Be blessed my friends. Live. Laugh. Love.
xoxo,
Kasey

No comments: