Sunday, January 17, 2010

Motivation

Ugh...have you ever had days where you just have to fight for motivation. Me too. We all have them...that's what I tell myself anyways. (sigh) My friend just recently posted a blog on music and it really spoke to me. I believe music is one of the "earthly" things that helps pick me up. I will leave you with the video of one of my most recent favorite songs (I especially like this particular video of this song...watch the crowd) - it really picks me up...I just watched it like...5 times...and I'm feeling much better now. (smile)
I will also leave you with the Bible verse that really picks me up as well.
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".
Yes...well...I'm glad I got those things off...well...actually "on" my chest...I'm feeling MUCH better!!

Love,
Kasey


No comments: