Monday, January 11, 2010

Are You a "Resolution-er"? Yes or No

Happy 2010, Folks! As to the question above...my answer is No. Not that I think resolutions are bad things...I just never seem to make mine happen...so therefore...I don't make them. (smile) Whenever a "this would make me a better person" thought comes to my mind...usually throughout the year...I try to tackle it then. Some I have conquered, and still others...not yet. Life is such a journey, isn't it?
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." ~ Aristotle
What an interesting concept! What an enlightening idea the above quote gives.
Whether you are a "resolution maker" or not...I wish you well on all of your self-improvement strategies. (smile again) And Hey - kudos to us for admitting them! =)
Love,
Kasey

3 comments:

Sally said...

This was the first year I really didn't make resolutions. I just really want to have a great year - to live life abundantly, with joy and peace, and to learn more about living Christlike on a daily basis!

Kasey said...

I hear ya girlie - let's encourage each other in those areas! Thanks for your comment! =)

Danielle said...

I completely failed with my resolutions last year, so I didn't make any this year. I am just going to live life as it comes and try to learn as much as I can from each and every thing that is thrown my way.