Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Wishes

Ahh...a New Year...2010 to be exact. Upon the dawning of each New Year...I find myself musing, thinking, pondering, reflecting upon the past year and things that stand out to me from the past 365 days. The good, the bad and yes...the ugly. I try to take the lessons from the past year and hope to apply what I learned in the new one.
As you reflect upon the upcoming year, find forgiveness where it is needed; plant seeds of love and water daily to see them grow and blossom; keep hope and faith in your heart because where ever there is light...darkness will not prevail.
I wish you blessings, love, joy, peace and all good things this coming year. If you find that something is not so good, my prayer for you is that you will think of this precious verse from our Father in Heaven, from Philippians 4:8 - "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things".
God bless you and send you a Happy New Year! Happy 2010, friends!
Love,
Kasey

No comments: