Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Power in a WORD


Ahh...what a great feeling it is to know that you have radiated positivity to someone and not the opposite. I love to give compliments, and man, I'd forgotten how good it feels to get one! A friend of mine mentioned that I'd been an "inspiration" to her (about getting Christmas shopping done early so that one can enjoy and delight in the beautiful wonder of the Christmas Season). And I have to tell you...that just MADE my day! I want to encourage you to tell someone when they have impacted you in a good way, even if you like the perfume they are wearing. My goodness...in this weary world, a kind word and deed goes SO VERY far!
I really appreciate you all who follow my blog...and apologize for my "mini" hiatus...it's just been a bit busy around here, and I have to say, I sort of had the "wind taken out of my sails"...I had lost inspiration for awhile...on the good side - I think it's back. Thank you my friends for being my inspiration...and I hope to inspire you in positive ways as well.
Good night and God bless!
xoxo -
Kasey

4 comments:

Sally said...

I so agree with your post. Sometimes we have to step out boldy (with the help of God) and make some stranger's day with a compliment! I know it was the Lord's urging me to let you know how you inspired me, just as it was His will for us to run into each other at the store yesterday. I love seeing how God works in my every day life - don't you?

Kasey said...

Hey Sally! YES!! It is amazing the small, still whispers that urge us daily, that are driven by our awesome God! I am so thankful that He is at work in my life - He knows I need all the help I can get! LOL! Thanks again for your sweet words...xoxo - k

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you saw this on my blog but it is an amazing video that speaks to what you are saying here.

Alright, it won't let me cut and paste the link. The video is called "Validation", look it up on youtube. It's about 15 minutes long, short black and white film.

Kasey said...

Thanks, Les - I'll check it out!