Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome to my "Well"...

Well...during a nice evening out last night with friends, we happened upon the subject of blogs/blogging. My friends were telling me of their own blogs, and those of others that they kept in touch with daily, monthly, etc. They spoke to me of blogs that were so inspiring to them and gave them hope, they talked of ones that shared recipes and talked of their daily lives and common struggles. What an interesting concept I thought! It reminded me of earlier days when women used to gather at the watering wells to get their water for the day, share stories, bear one anothers burdens, and much more. I sort of like to think of blogging as one of today's versions of that same concept. We can all gather around one another's "wells" and learn from, benefit from, share stories and most of all inspire one another. Thank you friends (you know who you are) for being my inspiration and I look forward to many "midnite monologues" together!
xoxo - Kasey

4 comments:

shannon said...

Yeah!! Enjoy...mine is
http://bymoi.blogspot.com/
Had fun last night. btw...love the title!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Kasey! I'm bookmarking you and I'm your third follower!

Danielle said...

I'm so excited for you and it gives me inspiration to be a better blogger...love you girl!

Unknown said...

Wow! You go girl!