Friday, August 28, 2009

Rose Colored Glasses: Take 1


Well, I'm either out of my mind...or living through rose colored glasses. One week from today, I'll know which one...
Months ago, I made plans to go on a beach trip with some of my mommie friends and their kiddos. Yes, you read that right. Just us and our kiddos. Actually, as it has been quickly approaching, I find myself getting butterflies in my stomach and feeling quite giddy...excited even. I keep imagining my babies playing in the sand and surf...building sand castles, chasing sand crabs, finding seashells together...ahh...I just love my rose colored glasses...they are so much fun to wear. When I take them off...well...I'm just not going to do that...not right now anyways.
There now...where was I...oh yes...sugarplums dancing and nothing but smiles and laughter - yes...that's it. (smile)
Friends, I will try to post over this little respite...not sure if I will be able to or not...there may just be too much laughter and sand...but hey, that's what memories are made of, right?
xoxo -
Kasey
p.s. Oh yes...by the way...if you'll notice...the title of this post is "Rose Colored Glasses: Take 1", that's because...I really, really, really enjoy wearing them...and I'm sure I'll have a lifetime more of them to post - it'll be fun to count along! ;)
p.p.s. Do YOU ever wear rose colored glasses too?

4 comments:

shannon said...

Great post! You are too funny and such a great writer! Enjoy your time at the beach :)

Kasey said...

Thanks Shannon! See you when I get back! ;)

Sally said...

Keep wearing those rose-colored glasses! I like to wear mine too. It sure does make the world a lot more pink, and I like pink!

Kasey said...

Me too, Sally! ;)