Sunday, August 16, 2009

What's a Mother To Do?

Famous words from my Grandma, "What's a Mother to do"?...when she says it...I always have to laugh because she says it in jest about silly things that happen from day to day. I find myself repeating that same adage over and over sometimes when things are crazy around here and it brings a smile to my face as I think of my darling Grandma and what she means to me.
Of late...the past 3 days to be exact - I was with out the internet! OH THE HORROR!! I can laugh at that now...because NEVER in my life would I expect that I do SO much online...email...facebook...this blog...just to name a few. As time goes on and technology gets more and more advanced...I sit and think to myself..."what's a mother to do"? We are pulled in so many directions these days.
It was nice in the fact that I got a few more things around the house done...but...being without the internet...was very odd. I felt so disconnected. All is better now...the "Cable man" came and got us fixed up...for now...hee hee. Glad to be back on and able to be "connected". Missed y'all!
Well..."what this mother is about to do" is go take a Sunday afternoon nappy-pooh while the rest of the house sleeps.
Good day, friends! (as Paul Harvey would say)
xoxo -
Kasey

No comments: