Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Wine"-ding Down...

Ahhh...how sweet it is; the kiddos are in bed...I'm sitting in front of the 'puter, typing away with one hand...glass of vino in the other. There's nothing like a good ole glass of red to relax with and "wine"-down with. I mean, seriously...I'm getting my "fruit" food group in for the day, while helping my heart out - according to my doctor...and relaxing at the same time! Talk about multi-tasking...I think I'm pretty good at this! (smile)
I also enjoy going over to a friends house, or meeting up at a restaurant and enjoying a glass of wine that way too...oh, and there's the boat - we love to join Jim's folks out on a sunset cruise and enjoy a glass there too...there are just so many ways to enjoy a glass of wine. And there is such comraderie amongst us wine connoisseurs. We love to sit around, sniffing at our glasses and swirling the wonderful contents around...okay...maybe that's just me...NOT - ha ha!
Well, I toast you my friends, and wish you an enjoyable evening! Good night!
Now if I could just find a good cigar around here...
xoxo -
Kasey

5 comments:

Sally said...

Amen sister! I love do wine down as well, and nothing is better than a glass of the red! Are you serious about the cigar? I would share one with ya! ;)

Kasey said...

Let's get together soon and enjoy a glass together! And yes - I'm serious about the cigar - you haven't lived till you've tasted one soaked in "rum" or "vanilla"! :)

shannon said...

Nothing better than "wine"ding down! Hope to see you soon and we shall enjoy some wine :)

Sally said...

Oh boy! I just knew you were going to expand my horizons! :) Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could share a glass with you in September...