Monday, November 9, 2009

Judy Garland: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Ok...ok...I just can't help it! I LOVE this time of year and cannot get enough Christmas carols in. This is one of my most favorite movies, "Meet Me in St. Louis". If you haven't watched it...it is a must see...especially if you appreciate Old Hollywood. TMC or AMC will be playing it soon I'm sure. It's just a good ole movie with a sweet plot, beautiful characters, fabulous fashion...and of course...with Judy Garland...lots of great singing! Friends, have yourselves a merry little Christmas...Tis the Season! And of course...Jesus is the Reason for the Season! xoxo - Kasey

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks K! Can't wait to celebrate a little bit of Christmas with you!

shannon said...

This is sweet. I was driving to the coffee shop this evening and heard christmas music on the radio. I had just changed the channel because i couldn't stand how negative the NPR reports were. I heard "Frosty the Snowman" and it put me in the best mood. I remembered that I always cried when Frosty melted. :) Enjoy the season.

Kasey said...

Thanks, friends! I cannot wait to celebrate a lil bit o Christmas with you all too!! Enjoy that music, Shannon!! :)