Thursday, November 19, 2009

Life and Time

Ahhh...life and time...they seem to be going by so very quickly for me these days...I feel the rush of the holidays setting in...and even though it gets hectic...I still get a shrill of excitement...butterflies even - in my belly. I absolutely love this time of year...I savor it...and I am one of those who gets depressed when Dec. 26 rolls around...thank goodness New Years Eve comes right around the corner from that...it always seems to zap my post holiday "depression" and put me in a good mood for the upcoming year...which will most assuredly fly by like the past one...it's so funny when you think about it; our Lives...and "Time" itself. What the world has seen throughout the ages...what the world will see in the future...holidays past and present. It wasn't that long ago that I was my children's age...enjoying Santa and the delights of the holiday season...it seemed to go by much slower then...dragging really. My, oh my!! The realization of time passing and what is yet to come. I am thankful to be happy where I am, and thankful for my friends and family...and where the Lord has me...I thank Him for His never ending, unconditional love and His infinite wisdom that I can't even fathom...
I will end with this verse from Proverbs 24:14. "Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul, if you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off."
xoxo -
Kasey

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Yes girl, it used to seem like it took forever for the holiday season to roll around, and now it seems to pop back up in the blink of an eye! The older we get, we have to think more about enjoying everything in the moment.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS K!

Kasey said...

You are so right - thanks for your comment! Love ya girl! Merry Christmas!!