Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving


"Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise, give thanks to Him and praise His name". ~Psalm 100:4

What a wonderful verse! Not only for this wonderful holiday of the year...but throughout the years as well. We are so blessed friends.
I am thankful for:
The ups - the easy parts of life, in which I feel as though I am a bird...simply gliding across a beautiful sky that the Lord has made just for me.
The downs - the harder parts of life in which the Lord is teaching me a valuable lesson, that will make me more like Him...perhaps bring me closer to Him.
The middle roads - the parts of life that are even keel...I'm growing even then!
Let us really sit down and reflect on our blessings...as a nation, as mothers, fathers, friends, families...individuals. I am thankful for each one of you!
Godspeed-
Kasey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am Thankful for your friendship too!!! Well written and very true. Miss you Kasey!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl - I have a prayer request - my friend Bo is not doing so good - he has cancer and needs some good prayers tonight - I know you are closer with god than I am .. will you pray his kidneys get better and that he last until after Christmas? you probably have heard about him living up at the lake - Bo Johnson - touch a truck.. google bovsbac if you want to read his story - he had lung cancer 2 double lung transplants and now the cancer came back and his kidneys are failing. Love ya girl - you are my inspiration - god works through you! - Laurie